5/01/2011

model harbor

At th' end o' me most successful attempt t' sail from th' Blake Seas t' our homeport in Morabulus, this be 'ere (after only a wee relogs) I finally lost th' ship I seafarin' heartyd from me matey whirli - aarrrr.
It is not a new build, but it is a japanese one! hahah ^^
Anyway... I chose this miniature industrial harbor part of the site as background for this set.
(the spot is a collaboration of several japanese creators and includes small shops, gallery and an awesome club just over the region border)






skin: !Imabee
makeup: Esk-Imo
hair: Sadistic Hacker
shoes & jacket: [ hoorenbeek ]
pants: *deviant girls*

0 megjegyzés:

Search This Blog

 

slupergirls | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates