6/12/2010

[NEWS] Summer of COCO Designs

Hi everyone,

I'm back and bring a ton of fab news from COCO Designs.
Ms. cocoro Lemon has launched a beautiful, summer dress with sculpted fringes and with DOTS! Charming? Lovely? Yes! I fell in love with it immediately and i'm wearing in red.
I chose a black top (with sculpted chestpart and sunglasses) with a golden bubbleskirt to my second look.
Flawless textures, many sculpted parts and gorgeous style. Check on more news at the mainstore:)
All jewellery are from one of my fav store, alaMood. (silver armbands are for 50L$ today!)





Hair: Waka & Yuki
Skin: Curio Vixen in acorn tone
Shoes: Maitreya (former gift) and Lelutka
Socks: noju
Bag: COCO latest groupgift
Location: Armidi sim


0 megjegyzés:

Search This Blog

 

slupergirls | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates