1/29/2010

Let's play with black&white

At this week - instead of learning to my exam- sometimes I couldn't stop to log in SL, let's see why:)

I was impressed by this Pepitka highwaist Skirt Monochrome from SMS, the simple fur cow dress from *WAvE* and I was happy to try out a lovely Marianne skin with teeth from vive9, which is free at the mainstore. Be sure to grab it, because this skin makes a totally another look for your avatar!

I think, the amazing "pepitka" dress wanted to meet COCO's white bow shirt, so I helped them.:) To the fur cow dress I chose Lelutka's Estelle skin, hat from COCO and this cute bag from BeetleBones.

Hair: Boon and fri.day
Shoes: Maitreya pumps and SLink Winkles Heeled (50L friday item)
Bags: Valentine Sweetheart bag - BeetleBones, Pacadi Jasha - Yfke bag black



0 megjegyzés:

Search This Blog

 

slupergirls | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates