12/10/2009

Knitted and warm

Are you fed up with your old knitted things and want see some new clothes? Than you have to check the shop Ray Skin. I just call this shop the home of japanese cuteness: lot of neko dress, skins and now I found hair at a good bargain here.

This knitted dress is part of the outfit *Villages* Maxi and cost 180L! incl. mittens, belt, 3 cap with 3 hairstyles!
I wear it with en Svale Denim Jacket and Bukka boots.

My second warm outfit today come from the shop Saikin. I love this original big rabbit fur hats and the mittens. Now you can buy them for 50L, because it's just an opening price.

I wear saikin's fur with: *+SAIKIN neck warmer TSUBAKI, Curio skin, Blaze* Hose Bottoms,
::MC:: eyelashes spring heart, sweater from Polina K. ,pants from Kalmia and Maitreya boots.


0 megjegyzés:

Search This Blog

 

slupergirls | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates