12/05/2009

*ARGRACE* realese

Hello,

first of all thanks for the IM-s they asked me why I'm lost. So currently I'm lil' busy in RL, I think I'll have time to play and write the posts only at the weekend. Hope so.. :)

Yesterday I bought some clothes in RL and I was very surprised and happy to get almost the same things now at ARGRACE . Read more about the new realises at argrace.com and look my loots here. Oh and If you go to the shop, don't forget to pick up the nice 2nd Anniversary winter gift, the hooded scarf!



1-2.pic.:
Jacket:*ARGRACE* Fur Vest (Brown) ~ Closed / Base NEW
Necklace: DECO- Maraschino Necklace
Shirt: *Fishy Strawberry* Jewelled Cashmere Sweater - Blue
Boots: ARGRACE Leather Boots (Camel) NEW
Hair: >TRUTH<>NEW
Jeans: JEANS Darkblue 3/4 long READGRAVE


3. pic:
Dress: *ARGRACE* Tweed Dress (Brown)
NEW

0 megjegyzés:

Search This Blog

 

slupergirls | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates