10/23/2009

50L$ Friday & Chai groupgift skins

Hello there,
Today is 50 L$ Friday! ...and everybody knows what it means.:-)
One of my choices was this white V-neck dress from This is a Fawn. This is a real basic piece and it fits my older fave stuffs too. I'm wearing the white dress with my hoorenbeek Karsen boots and my grasp leather jacket.
The other 50 L$ Friday items are the Swank glasses in black by DECO and the jewellery by Miel.
Hair is an older [rQ] groupgift, bag is from Sey, lucky board item (previously blogged).
Hurry girls, this friday is coming to its end!
Yesterday i received this gorgeous groupgift from Chai Skins.
The pack contains these skins in a lot of tones and the freckled versions too! (oh, and the lips are tintable)
I chose few of them for these pics:




Poses: (pda) - 50L$ Friday, [LAP] and Glitterati

0 megjegyzés:

Search This Blog

 

slupergirls | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates