7/15/2009

Hot time summer...SALE in the city

Hi there,

I checked the summer sale at Aoharu and Pink Outfitters. Of course I had to buy some clothes, here is the short mix of my favourite items.
As I saw this shirt from Pink Outfitters, I had to think not on the cakes, but on an old Pet Shop Boys song: You are always on my mind :)





Skin: Curio
Hair: AOHARU Lauren02a Chocolate
Shirt: Pink Outfitters - Sweets graphic tee
Dress: Pink Outfitters - Emi Strapless dress white
Shoe: AOHARU - AOHARU_WALK_SuedeLaceupSandal brown




Hair: AOHARU Lauren02a Maron
Shirt: [Pink] Fi Cami & Cardigan Set - cream
Skirt:
Pink Outfitters - Emi Strapless dress white (part of the dress)

At Pink Outfitters and Chinese Takeout cost 50L/ item (not incl. the fat packs) and the sale is until July 24th.
AOHARU: all item is 50% and it takes until July 20th.

0 megjegyzés:

Search This Blog

 

slupergirls | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates