7/01/2009

Best virtual summer sports - Part 1.




I'm a big fan of the water sports in RL and if I find good tools in pixel, I want to try it immediately :)
In my next posts I will show you my favourite virtual water sport tools: kayak, canoe, surfboard and sail boat.

So, lets start with kayak: yesterday I've discovered an amazing kayak seller the *Galiko* shop on a little beach. They have a vendor with quality stuff, you can buy single or double sea kayak and rezzes kayaks for guests. Of course the kayak has a clever menu:

  • volume
  • you can choose the colour of the kayak body and the attachments
  • speed options
  • camera settings and etc.
  • you can roll with it in the underwater


Let's try it and have fun!

0 megjegyzés:

Search This Blog

 

slupergirls | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates